Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 29 - Blown Away....Literally

Oi!!!!!  

Alright here was my week this week ya ready?
 In my very own brazilian opinion it was belleza 

This last week we started it off with me and Sister Call doing our Noite de Integração! Orr Family Activity night at the church kinda.. It was a blast... 

There´s this hospital here in Lisboa that me and sister call go and see at least 2 times a week.. It a bunch of immigrants from africa that need treatment and they can´t get it from where they live so they stay in this hostile/hospital place for months at a time. me and sister call had to plan our family night so we decided to have our ward make get well cards and fun bright pictures for us to put on the walls for the Hospital! 

It was fun all of us getting our arts and crafts skills together making cards and paintings for the people there! and they loved it so much when we brought it to them.. 

Last night (Sunday) While me and Sister Call were contacting a HUGE rain storm came! It was super winder and crazy and me and sister call were stuck right in the middle of it running for our lives to try and catch a bus to go to a members house to have dinner. We could not believe it! As we were trying to save ourselves from any more rain and realized that whatever we did it wasn´t working we just looked at eachother and burst into laughter!  It was perfect and sunny and 1 minute later we were getting blown away by the wind and the rain!! As me and Sister call were walking across the street, this big security man saw us and came and Here come under here!" and we still weren´t done contacting so in the middle of a storm under this man´s umbrella we asked him if we could share our message with him. and ya know what he said! Of course!!! woohoo! ha I´m so excited for us to meet up with our life saver! 

(Mom I´ll tell him thank you for helping us for you)

I´m soo happy here in my city of Lisboa! It´s so great and if I could I would stay here for my whole mish!! I just know I have other things to learn in other places... Our Elders did predict that I would be staying and as well as everyone in the ward here... who knows!! I think they maybe were just saying that just to say what I wanted to hear... but who knows we´ll find out this Sunday!! 


Ps Samuel 2:1-10 lit´s a good one ;)

I love you alll SO much! 

Keeppp being strong in the faith! Heavenly Father needs you! 

 Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment