Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 33 - Portuguese Charades

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL! 

Alrightyyy 
this week rocked! 

The beginning of the week our bishop invited us all over for a family night w/Amelia to get to know her better! It was so good! I love when I get to hear our bishops give lessons because they´re so insiteful and doctorinly powerful.

Then it came to the game part... and guess what we played?? We played portuguese charedes!! Remember home evening night with Disney Cherades Family?? ... think of me trying to figure out these portuguese culture phrases then trying to act them out! I looked like mom trying to pull an imitation of "Aladdin" they love it! and then Amelia started pulling out all these gifts for everyone and she got me and the sisters these egyptian paintings from when she visited egypt! it´s pretty cool. 


We´ve had some miracle of just simply opening our mouths and just talking an sharing the gospel whenever we can! more than 3 times other people have come up to US this week and asked for a pamphlet or asked us if we could talk to THEM! THIS AREA IS ELECTTT. I just can´t help but be so stinkin happy every second of everyday because of the gospel of Jesus Christ and because of Heavenly Father. and getting a chance to help other peope live it too and share this message that I love makes me even more happy. 

Another thing is serving with sister Warburton. I am laughing and smiling all the time because of my british companion! she is the best!  Yesterday was Englands Mothers day so I got to watch her skype her family and say hi to them! 

and made me think of my family and how excited to see you! There´s so many excited things going on at home right now and I´m so grateful for Heavenly Father taking care of you all! 

This week our elders also had 3 baptisms! 3 cutest litte kids! We had our 14 year old investigator there named Natalia there and I think it really strengthed her testimony and her desire to follow Christ! 

Thanks for stories about all the cute things my neices and nephews are starting to do and say!  

Please pray for, Ruei, Natalia, Antonio, Teresa, Conceição, and the Barbosa familia oh and Juan! 

I love you all so much! :) I pray for you all every night and I want you all to have a great week this week! 

Love Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment