Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 1 - "Mom, I forgot everything..."

During Hannah's first week, she wrote the family a letter listing out all of the things she forgot. I think the list of everything she forgot was longer than the list of everything she took...LOL! Of course, some things were more surprising than others...like, oh say...her toothbrush!!! Here are some portions of the letter:


"I've officially survived...it feels super weird not having a phone. I find myself having a panic attach cuz I don't feel my phone in my pocket but then realize I don't need for a year and a half! Mom- I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I loved reading each of our family's testimonies. I truly believe we have one of the best families in the world!! I know everyone says that but I know this is true. I love you all so much. Thank you for believing in me and having faith in me. I will go out and be the best person I can be!! I promise you & I know through Christ & with the opportunity to represent Him, I will become a better person by following His example. He is the most perfect person that we have ever had on this earth. I know no one will even get near to His example and be the kind of person He was. But if all strive to become like Him each and every day, righteousness and happiness will flood the earth. I get my first investigator tomorrow. I have to teach him in Portuguese and his name is Geraldo. Anyways, I love you with my whole heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment