Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 4 - An MTC Black Eye

This week... 

I got to hear from thee Elder Andersen the apostle himself! 
Honestly... there are a few things better in this life than getting to hear the words from an apostle. I can testify of that! 
I never want them to go! He stayed awhile because when we got done it was lightning and thundering! So we just sang songs in the big Merriett building while he shook a lot of our hands and waved goodbye to us! Too good. 

He talked to us about love and Sacrifice! 
You sacrifice for the things you love and love the things you sacrifice for. 
Our Heavenly Father sacrificed his ONLY begotten son for us because he loves us.
And with our Savior, he descended below all things so he could comprehend all things. 
He did this because he didn't want us to be alone. He went through every suffering, sorrow and sin you've ever had in this life so we can return back to our Heavenly Father!! 
They both love us more than any of us can comprehend but I do know that we must never forget what He did for us. Always keep your covenants you've made with God. Always! and if you've broken them, use the amazing atonement that our savior gave to us to start over fresh and have a brand new page! That is the incredible thing about the atonement you can ALWAYS repent and get back on the right path. 
Never forget the sacrifice our Savior has given to us. 

Oh another thing- haha this sister was pitching a High Chew ( high chew is like this super hard candy, kind of like a laffy taffy) to another elder in my classroom... don't ask my why it was happening butttttt this is what happened.

I'm sitting there studying Portuguese vocab with Sister Hirschi and I was in the middle of Sister Bos and Elder Jarvis and
all I hear is Sister Bos throw a candy to Elder Jarvis and not make it..
so next thing I hear is "Okay through me another one and this time make it hard.."
-__- 
So sister Bos baseball pitched a high chew to elder Jarvis and......

BAM!!! right to the eye. 
so now I have a wonderful black eye....
I feel really bad! I don't want the sister to feel worse than she already does so I just make fun of it every time someone notices or brings it up. 
"My companion beats me" 
and I call it my Quazimotto eye. and sometimes I'll wink at people on purpose because it's the creepiest thing. haha


This letter might be a little short this week BUT I just want every to know how much I love reading and getting E-mails and I try the best I can to write everyone back! 
Know that it makes me so happy to hear from all those who I do get letters or E-mails from!!!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! 

-Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment