Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 6 - Time to Go

I always have thee best weeks here at the CTM!!! (mtc in Portuguese) :) 
This week we received are TraVel PlaNs!! Woot Woot! ahhh it's getting closer and closer. Tuesday morning I will be on my way to the Airport and then of to PORT-U-GAL.  oooh yeah! 

I received 3 new investigators this week, Sarah, Emily and Paulo. 
These Gems are thee greatest! 

BUT Paulo is our investigator who we are working so hard but he is addicted to coccaine and lives with his wife? They aren't lawfully married but they have kids and everything so I call her his wife. His wife wants to get baptized and also married to Paulo but she won't marry him until he gets off his addiction...It's super sad so we're hoping that this next lesson will help him want to come more closer to Christ and also help him realize how important family is! 

Story time~ Tuesday when we were about to start class we usually start off with a spiritual thought from someone. No one got assigned from last time so I told Elder Quezada to flip through a page real quick and I would tell him when to stop and we would pick a random scripture from that page and he'll have to share a spiritual thought from that. 

We picked a scripture.... got it figured out and Irmao Crestani (our teacher) said "Depois nosso proposito e premiero visao."  Meaning "After our "Purpose" and the First Vision." So we're fine with it. We'll just share it after but our room was being super loud as usual. So no one knew we had a spiritual thought figured out except for me and Elder Quezada and the other elders on that side of the room. 

After we got it figured out Irmao Crestani and us elders and sister on our side of the class room were being quiet,
 waiting and staring at the other elders and sister for them to be quiet so we could start

and then all of a sudden sister Bos on the other side of the class room grabs her scriptures, stands up out of her desk, puts her hands on her hips and said super loud "Fine. I'll Do It." hahaha

Irmao Crestani just looks at her with a "What are you doing." face and says "Depois, Depois" which means "After, After" so she sits back down and to herself goes Sister Bos- "Nosso's Salvador" hahahaha so funny. She thought she was being so heroic and Irmao Crestani was like "What in the world."

Yesterday I had in Field Training which was from 8- 5:30 it was long and so fun!!! I learned a ton!!! 

I'm so excited to get out there and hear from my family on Tuesday!!!! I love you all!!!! 

Thank you for all the love thanks for the package mom! 

~Sister Baird 

No comments:

Post a Comment