Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 15 - A Little Under the Weather

Hola Familia e minha belleza amigos :) 

So great to hear from all of my favorite people in the whole world! 

This week was the best :) and a little hard at the same time. 
Amadeo was baptized on Saturday and I´m so happy for him! He is so happy and full of light! :) 
This gospel brings so much happiness to you I´ve seen it through Amadeo. He doesn´t have a family and the bishop gave a talk about how all of us as a ward are his family now and the smile and look on his face was pureee joy.

Today and this week I´ve been sick and the day of Amadeo´s baptism I had thee worst fever. 
The bishop and everyone all kept trying to tell me in Portuguese about what I need to do and kept feeling my forhead saying I need to rest and do all of these different things since we don´t have fancy american medicine here in Portugal. 
Before they all left I had to thank them for being my mom for the day. 
I´m in good hands mom don´t worry :) 

This week I´ve seen the miracle of bringing the less active members back to activity and the blessings of it. 
Less Active members are SO important because they´ve already made a covenant with Heavenly Father and are held a lot more accountable for the things they do. One of the members, his name is Yuri and he´s one of my favorite people. He hasn´t come to church tho in about 2 months. 
It´s really sad when in active members don´t come to church because you can see what they can do as a leader and all of their potential growth by actively being a member in the church.
We told him of all of the possiblities this church brings and how many blessings he will receive if he keeps the commandments of Heavenly Father. (Daily Scripture reading, Daily prayers, and going to church)
 Heavenly Father is eager to bless us and has promised to bless us if we first obey His commandments. 

Well he came to church this Sunday and he said because of our lesson he wants to fulfill his potential and become what he knows he can be :) 

This week I´ve learned that it´s not just those people that need to be baptized but it´s to ALL who need to learn more of this true restored gospel on the earth and to help them come closer to Christ. 

I love all of you so much! Sorry I don´t have any cool stories this week I´ve been a little sicky sick this week :) 
You´re all amazinggg!!
xoxoxxoxo


Com amor,
Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment