Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 16 - The Greatest Gift

Hello my beautiful mom and Family and Friends!!! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! 

I am BEYOND Grateful for each and everyone of you....  I tell Heavenly Father my gratitude for you every night... 
This Gospel, and my loved ones (my family and friends) are beyond thee BIGGEST blessing I will ever have in my life and beyond.

Ah I would go to the ends of the earth for all of you!!  

I hope this week you will reflect on the small simple little blessings that you have and pour out all of them in prayer to Heavenly Father. 
Even for the gift of prayer.. for the opportunity you have to pray and talk to Heavenly Father. It is theee greatest gift anyone of us have..
Not only do we have a loving father in heaven who is ever so willing to bless us when we do our part and if it´s of the spirit of him 

"Therefore ye must always pray unto the Father in my name
And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right,
believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you." 
3 Nephi 18:18-20

but we have an opportunity to have a real relationship with him... 
It´s something I cherish more than anything in this world and I don´t know where I would be without it. 
I encourage everyone if you don´t have a relationship with Heavenly Father to work towards it and pour your heart out towards him 
and I can promise you will receive inspiration and guidance and it will bless your life more than you know :) 

Also this week we been trying to help our 2 investigators get ready for baptism on the 7th but the both have some problems with drinking or smoking... 
( btw every person here smokes and Portugal is famous for their wine sooo almost if not everyone has an addiction with either one of those.)
They haven´t been so successful. So hopefully you all can give em a little prayer this week and that they can get over their addictions!

It´s turned into fall here and it´s getting cold finally. I think I can keep this sun during the winter :)
Me and sister Hayes are going to this place called Baixo Chiado to sing some christmas Hymns 
It´s this place where they do a bunch of shopping and have a bunch of random people playing instruments there so that´s next P-day hopefully we can get some people smilin!! :) 
 I´ll send pictures!  
P.S. Sister Hayes is an Amazing singer... She´s recording a christmas song for our Portugal Mission Holiday CD


I love you alll 
Have a Thanksgiving Marvilhosa !!!

Com amor muitissimo

~Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment