Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 20 - Christmas in the Air!!

FAMILIA e Meu Amigos

Guess what Iºm doin in T9 minus 2 Days

Talking and seeing your B-E-A-Utiful faces! Ah! YES!!! 

someone pinch me.. Iºm dreaming. 

Iºm such a blessed little girl.
 I think about all of my family and friends all the time and pray about each one of you throughout the day- while Iºm walking to and from my investigators houses, in gratitude for each and every one of you, my family members and friends and the opportunities the Lord has given me so far in my life. Love you all lots!

This week me and Sister Hayes have decided to try something a little different with our work. Our ward is big but weºve come to find out we have 18 pages of members in our ward and maybe 3 pages of the 18 come to church every week. 

So we went to work and have been able to remind everyone of their covenants and promises they made to the Lord when they were baptised. 
In the process, while we have been searching, sometimes we may have not found success but instead have found new investigators to teach along the way! :) 
Not only this but being able to have an opportunity of bringing members back to church and recieving references along the way. 
This member list has been such a blessing and Iºm excited to work more on the list this week. 


I truly have a testimony of our agency... and using it in the right way. The way of righteousness, and what blessings and benefits in our life we receive by using it to the will of the Fatherºs.  
Iºve learned that when we show our faith and have a desire to become closer to Christ thatºs when he comes closer to us as well.... He promises us this. 
Heavenly Father has a plan for everyone of us and Iºm so happy to tell it to the whole world!! 
To tell everyone about their eternal potential in this life!! Itºs the best calling. 
This feeling that I have come to find on the mission is something that is so precious and something I wouldnºt trade for in this world... the spirit of service... and giving your whole heart to the Savior and to all of Heavenly Fatherºs children is unlike anything Iºve ever felt. 

 I invite everyone to give your hearts to something bigger than any of us can ever imagine. That of building up this Gospel, the Kingdom of God and bring souls to their full potential, coming closer to Christ and to their salvations.


I love you all, keep the spirit of Christ in your hearts please, please. It was so hard for Him but he did it because he loved us so much. Please, Love as he did for others and do your all, I can promise you when you do you will find the most greatest joy and happiness. Something I want you all to have in this life. 

Com todo minha coração, 

Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment