Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 40 - Another Baptism!

First of all.... I´m soo excited I have a new baby neice!!!!!!  :) She looks tiny, adorable and perfect! I can´t wait to hold her!

This week has beeen one of the most exhausting weeks of my life!

I think I got a little tast of what it feels like to be a relief society president.. I have a lot of respect for those ladies! 

I just spent a lot of today trying to catch up on some sleep! Naps are thee best. 

This week we got to hear from one of the 70´s elders his name is Elder Kearon and is sooo great! He is from England and also lived in Sandy for 2 years.The conference we had with him was probably one of my favorite mission conferences that we´ve had so far.  He talked all about our recent converts and our goals and it was just what I needed to hear for that week. 
I´ve got a picture that I´ll send! 
Just this past week me and sister Miley have been facing a couple of new trials that we´ve never had before since we´ve gotten here. We are getting through it but will you all say just a little pray for us and for our recent converts Sol Amor and Amelia? Also for Antonio that he will be able to get over his addiction to wine and cigarettes and that he get his health back to normal! 

We had Natalias baptism yesterday! Woohoo!!! Hoorah
Even though a couple of things didn´t go exactly as planned. 
Our baptismal font wasn´t entirely full as we wanted it to be when the baptism program was starting so there were people going back and forth with buckets, with the faucet, running trying to get it full on time. 
I also did the talk on baptism and we waited for the other speaker to show up for a little but he never showed up!  So our bishop just told us not to worry and he did the talk. 
What would we do without those bishops. 
Regardless of some of the things that didn´t go exactly as planned, I was just beaming the whole time because of how happy her and her family looked. It was such a good day and afterwards all of the young women came over and all group hugged her and they all were so excited for Natalia that they would be seeing a lot more of her from then on. 

Okay I love you allll so much!!!!! I hope this week is good and full of happiness

Thank you for all your love and letters and pictures! 

Sister Baird



No comments:

Post a Comment