Hannah Missionary Photo

Hannah Missionary Photo

Week 11 - A Little Extra Protein

Thank You for all of the Happy Birthday Wishes!!!! 

I´m such a lucky girl!!!! I don´t know what I did to deserve such amazing people in my life! 

First off I want to say I have thee biggest smile on my face right now and will for a reallly long time now because of all of your love..... :) 

and  want to tell you some things that have happened..

We have 2 families coming to church right now anddd

Sintinho is getting baptized this Saturday!!! I´m so happy for him. He also  brought his daughter to church this Sunday and she loved it. She is the most precious thing too. She has a birth defect and he spine is in a different spot than it should be. She is the biggest sweetheart and everytime we go to their house she always wants to sit in and hear the lessons with her dad. 

Another night we were so tired and it was time to go home and we saw a man sitting on a corner of a street and me and sister Hayes both looked at eachother and knew we needed to talk to him even tho we were so tired and wanted to go home. His name is Soulza  he is such an elito. He was so happy to talk to us and even share the message that we had with his roommates! I´m so excited to teach him more! and I´m so happy we didn´t put our tiredness before him! 

That is my huge blessing this week! Getting to bring a whole family closer to Christ and finding and teaching... Nothing is better in this whole world than helping and serving others!!! 

Also weird thing that happened this week: ...  I was talking to my comp and all a sudden I felt something hit the side of my mouth and tasting something absolutely disgusting.... 

a FLY flew into my mouth!!!!! 

I was on the side gagging for a half hour and all the Portuguese people that passed were just giving the weirdest looks like what is that blonde haired girl doing.... haha it was theee WORST. 
My companion had to have help standing because she was laughing so hard. She says that she has never laughed so much during a transfer because the most bizarre and funniest things happen to me!!!! 


OKAY. this weeek my E-mail is a little short just because I have so many things to get done today.... I just want you all to know how much I love you and you are in my prayers ALL of the TIME! You are all amazing and I´m so blessed!!! 

Have a great weeek!!! Love you all! 

Com amor~
Sister Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment